F.A.Q. (Frequently Asked Questions)
- 1. What is the Walk to Emmaus?
The Walk to Emmaus is a spiritual renewal programme intended to strengthen the local church through the development of Christian disciples and leaders. [ Full answer ]
- 2. How is the PE Emmaus Community Funded?
The Port Elizabeth Walk to Emmaus is non-profit organization, operated by volunteers. [ Full answer ]
- 3. What Happens at a Walk to Emmaus?
The Walk to Emmaus is a 72-hour experience. The weekend begins Thursday evening and ends Sunday evening. [ Full answer ]
- 4. Who should go on the Emmaus Walk?
The Walk to Emmaus programme is for the development of Christian leaders. [ Full answer ]
- 5. What are Group Reunions/Small Groups About?
The Emmaus groups reunion is a small accountability group of people who have usually participated in the three-day Walk to Emmaus and who want to continue their pursuit of a life lives wholly in the grace of God. [ Full answer ]
- 6. Which Church runs Emmaus?
The Walk to Emmaus is ecumenical. This means it does not belong to any one Christian denomination. [ Full answer ]
Results 1 to 6 of 6